Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Introductions

Hi there! I guess the best place to start is with introductions. My name is Bree, but for blogging purposes it will be Breezy, or Eatzy Breezy (clever, huh?). This blog is going to be a cornucopia of things that make up my life but mostly I will be focusing on the nightly dinners that I make for my husband and I and occasionally my sick obsession with my favorite candle company, Candles by Victoria. Shout out to everyone on the Pouring Pot message board!

I hope you all enjoy my ramblings and hopefully you can pick up a couple of awesome recipes and tips from me as we go. Since I cook for just my husband and me, I have to be crafty and pare down recipes for two, or make a big batch of something and re-purpose the dish for others later in the week. I have a passion for creative cooking, stretching a meal (and a buck!) and the things in my life that make it worth living and I can't wait to share it with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment